Orange County, California
HELLO ORANGE COUNTY
Orange County is a county in California. On the South West side lies the Pacific Ocean and the Santa Ana Mountains are present on the South East side. It has a Mediterranean climate and a large number of beaches. It is also known as the surf city of the USA and attracts a large number of tourists every year.
Things to do
- Disney California Adventure- It is one of the major tourist attractions of this place, a huge themed park with shows.
- Sleeping Beauty Castle- This is a spectacular place, a replica of the fairy tale castle.
- Disneyland- This is an all time favorite place for families to visit with eight themed lands in it.
- Knott’s Berry Farm- This is also a theme park with rides.
- Downtown Disney- This is a shopping spot in Anaheim started in 2001 and is owned by the Walt Disney Company.
- Disneyland Drive
- Splash Mountain- It is a fun ride in Disney land and is a must do for every tourist!
- Crystal Cove State Park- It is a beautiful beach with hiking trails.
- Mickey’s Toontown- It is also an amusement park and a themed land. Kids love this place.
- Balboa Island
- Jungle Cruise- This is another Disneyland adventure and you will find it totally worth the money.
- Matterhorn Bobsleds- A roller coaster ride through the mountains.
Where to stay
- Newport Beach Hotel- This is an ocean facing hotel and has 20 rooms out of which only two rooms are actually ocean facing.
- Sunset Cove Villas- A rental space that gives you all the privacy that you need.
- Bay Shores Peninsula- Located on the Balboa Peninsula, this hotel has just 25 rooms.
- Crystal Cove Beach Cottages- These are restored historical places on the beach.