Orange County, United States
Hello Orange County
Orange County California is a well-known tourist destination. Known mostly for Anaheim’s Disneyland Resort, restaurants, museums, shopping malls, beaches and surf destinations, as well as Knott’s Berry Farm.
Within Orange County are the four largest cities of Anaheim, Santa Ana, Irvine, and Huntington Beach. Other notable areas include Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, and Dana Point.
Orange County Notable Shopping Centers:
- South Coast Plaza (the largest mall in California, and the 3rd largest in the U.S.) in Costa Mesa.
- Fashion Island in Newport Beach
- Brea Mall in Santa Ana
- The Shops at Mission Viejo
- The Outlets at Orange
- The Irvine Spectrum Center
- The Outlets at San Clemente
Be sure to check out the Irvine Spectrum Center for sure as it hosts a ferris wheel for all to enjoy!
Best Attractions in Orange County:
- Anaheim’s Disneyland Resort
- Anaheim’s Convention Center
- Little Saigon
- Mission San Juan Capistrano
- The Richard Nixon Presidential Library and Museum
- Crystal Cove State Park
- Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve
- Adventure City
- Balboa Fun Zone
- Bowers Museum
- Discovery Cube
- Downtown Disney
- Fullerton Arboretum
- Knott’s Soak City
- Orange County Zoo
- Pretend City Children’s Museum
- Sherman Library and Gardens
- Crystal Cathedral
- Ocean Institute (Dana Point)
- Catalina Island
Are you more of a foodie? No problem, we’ve got you covered there as well. There are so many wonderful places to eat in and around Orange County, and so many different cultures to explore. Here’s our list of the top 10 best places to eat in Orange County.
Top 10 Best Places to Eat in Orange County
- The Ranch Restaurant
- Orange Hill Restaurant
- Irenia (modern Filipino)
- Portos Bakery & Café in Buena Park
- Pour Vida for latin lovers in Anaheim
- Garlic and Chives in Garden Grove
- Burritos La Palma in Santa Ana
- Taco Maria is Costa Mesa
- Blackmarket Bakery in Costa Mesa
- Oo Toro Sushi in Irvine
Whether you’re looking to chill out on the beach, explore new cultures and cuisines, shop til you drop, or you want a family experience to remember- Orange County will delight even the pickiest traveler.